BIOAXIS Healthcare's advanced infrastructure can facilitate the implementation of clinical protocols that involve patients, physicians, lab exams, hospitals, among others, for actual in-hospital and/or in-home study observations.
Through the recommendation of a Patient Communication Protocol (PCP), BIOAXIS Healthcare can design a detailed directive for actions that aim to satisfy the requirements of the appointed clinical study (in its Phase III & Phase IV stages).
In late phase III/phase IV studies, pharmaceutical companies have several objectives:
- compare a drug with other drugs already in the market
- monitor a drug's long-term effectiveness and impact on a patient's quality of life
- determine the cost-effectiveness of a drug therapy relative to other traditional and new therapies.
BIOAXIS Healthcare offers you the necessary structure, administration set up and patient monitoring in order to receive accurate and reliable results from any small or large group of participants.Using BIOAXIS Healthcare’s large network of specially trained healthcare professionals as well as all the resources available through BIOAXIS Healthcare’s PCP protocol, you can tailor the study to your needs and preferred outcomes.
What you get:
- Better understanding of side effects and safety of the drug
- Identification of long term risk and benefits
- Drug’s effectiveness when it is used more widely than in clinical trials
- Develop new treatment uses for the medicine
- Compare with other treatments for the condition
- Determine the clinical effectiveness of the medicine in a much wider variety of patient types in conditions of real life
- Market share analysis
- Sales figures indication
All data results are digitally processed & are available online or directly via the PDA service.
Relevant service solutions include the following: